Followers

Monday, September 20, 2010

19th

Salam
muzik latar: PadaMu ku Bersujud, Afgan


I'm going older.. older?? no. maybe just grow up.. hehe.. still sweet 19.. Alhamdulillah, praise be to Allah.. Here, i would like to say thanks to all that wish my bufday in any ways, fb, gtalk, SMS, gg, emel and calling through phone..also lovely presents from my rumet n frenz.It is always pleasant to get the wishes from you guys.. ^^)v
and the most surprised me is getting call from my beloved abah n ummi.. in the early of day(maybe to wake me up.. heee~) the first thing that abah said to me ,"happy bufday dila!" waah, abah speaking doh.. ha3.. i feel really happy when hear it out from my abah mouth.. as my abah is not a person that "senang nk bg ucapan kat org" cause my abah is "pemalu kowt".. he3.. 
hmm, as i grow up, i wish that i can always enjoy every single thing that i do..
^^)v

No comments: