Followers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Programming Competition E-Genting 2010

Salam,
muzik: Speak now by taylor swift


  231010- First time i entered that such competiton. Programming beb. ha3~ never imagined i entered such competition as u all know my relationship with programming is such /[=,=]\.. K,the competiton is being held yesterday at wisma genting,KL from 10am-6pm. The questions are really though tahap selipar adidas maa~ there are 4 choices question and i just managed to answer 1.. haha. it's okay la as i'm not expect to win now..maybe later i'll try to do my best!! (the time will come if my relationship with programming success.. huk3. pray for me yea~) My table-mate: Alan and Trung.. wohho~ look so passion! and i'm the one who errr.. he3.hope u guys win the top prizes la.. don't forget to share with me yup.. ^,~)v


 Never mind la, as i got priceless experience there..I just realise that if i still continued to be like this.. i mean to just play2 and never taking programming seriously..i'll be a loser. Start thinking for my future~ 


My programming teacher, Mr Yew(that one who wear that '3' blue shirt.. He already won the first prizes 2 years ago~ 

Participants from UTP

P/s: Programming is Fun~? (just answer in your heart) ^,~)v

5 comments:

-Nur- said...

wish u biltaufik wannjah with ur field of study rite now:)

Anonymous said...

ozil:you rock messi!!!good luck in whatever u do

Anonymous said...

ozil:you rock messi!!!good luck in whatever u do

deyla fadhilah said...

@shah

syukran ya sahabat.. same goes to u :)

deyla fadhilah said...

@ozil

messi : oh, tengkiu incik ozil. messi always rock!! ha3 XD