Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Relief

Salam,



# Alhamdulillah, already submitted my project for OOP.

# My project, "Messi Airline Ticketing System" :) only Allah knows how relief was i after the presentation for that project. My partner, Thuy, viatnamese and is a final year student(nasihat ak kt korg, takyoh berpartner ngn dak final year sbb dorg busi n korg kene buat sorg2 T-T) but nvr mind la. already happen.. ha3

# Why the name of the project is Messi? ha3.. Sbb ak benci project nih. so, utk menanam cinta ak padanya ak ltak nama org yg ak suka. and it works! ngeh~ contohilah ak XP

# Only left with 2 test more and final exams 19,20,26&27 nov before going back to my home sweet home~ farid n ardi pun dah stat cuti. everybody at home now. only me here blurr2 with the time.

# So many plans to do after test. (actually, not so many.. ha3) alert me to make a passport otherwise my abah will blabbering me again n again. huhu..

# I'm not a loser unless i give up.So to final exams!, Ore, Sanjō! (here,I Come !)





2 comments:

Tablet Hati said...

all the best for final exam
(^_^)v

deyla fadhilah said...

terima kasih kakak
all the best too^^)v