Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SWC 11 preparation: day 1

Salam,
muzik latar: patah hati by siti nurhaliza~


 Alhamdulillah.. I'm done with the final exam..That means I done my 2nd year 2nd semester.. congratulation to me!! haha.. gonna go for internship this october.. I'm gonna miss YOUtipi~ 


 .....and today is my first day at kL.. gonna busy again with sife world cup preparation~ huk3.. and let the pics talk ;)


this is where we stay... until the competition.

semlm terjumpe sheikh muzaphar at the basement.. n die stay kt situ!! arrh, melt2~
excited masuk aptmnt. rase cam rancangan akademik fantasie pulak~ ha3



oke, xcited mengusha apartment~ ha3.. rasa nk besar cepat2, n nak beli rumah impian~ ha3

view outside.
dah mula berusaha..
berusaha betul2 neh.. x tipo! haha
Moja yang sentiasa setia disisiku.. walaupun sptutnya skrang ni die perlu balik ke  kutub utara~ hak3..sayang moja!

  Oorait.. dunno what to say..haha.. to much they give to us.. thanks for everything.. we'll strive for the best! inshaAllah..ameen.

No comments: