Followers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

InshaAllah...




Every time...





You feel like you can not go on...
You feel so lost and that you so alone...

All you see is night..
And darkness all around..
You feel so helpless.. You can't see which way to go..

Don't despair and never lose hope..
Because Allah is always by your side..

Inshaa' Allah.. Inshaa' Allah.. Inshaa' Allah you'll find your way..
Inshaa' Allah.. Inshaa' Allah.. Inshaa' Allah you'll find your way...


Every time
 you can make one more mistake
You feel you can`t repent
And that its way too late
Your`re so confused,wrong decisions you have made
Haunt your mind and your heart is full of shame


Don`t despair and never loose hope
Cause Allah is always by your side







Inshaa' Allah.. Inshaa' Allah.. Inshaa' Allah you'll find your way..
Inshaa' Allah.. Inshaa' Allah.. Inshaa' Allah you'll find your way...

Turn to Allah
He`s never far away
Put your trust in Him
Raise your hands and pray
OOO Ya Allah
Guide my steps don`t let me go astray
You`re the only one that showed me the way,
Showed me the way 2x

    




Inshaa' Allah.. Inshaa' Allah.. Inshaa' Allah we'll find the way..
Inshaa' Allah.. Inshaa' Allah.. Inshaa' Allah we'll find the way...

by Maher Zain





Ya Allah, hear my sorrows and my sighs.. Please have mercy and pardon my sins.. Please bless my night and days.. I have make wrong.. please forgive my sins..  why i can't cry??? Every time i fell want to cry, but my tears doesn't come out.. i'm just cry in heart... it's really pain... n pain n pain.. O Allah, please forgive me.. please forgive me.. please forgive me.. i'm not that strong.. please hold me..  i can't stand without You...  


اَسْتَغْفِرُ اللهَ الَّذي لا اِلـهَ اِلاّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ وَاَتُوبُ اِلَيْهِ

"I Seek Forgiveness Of Allah, (Who Is) “There Is No God Save Allah” The Ever living, The Everlasting And Unto Him I Turn Repentant."

My Lord is enough for me, Glory be to Allah
There is nothing in my heart except Allah..

InsyaAllah.. ameen ~

No comments: